OT-BASE Cloud allows you to:
– automatically discover OT devices and their software/firmware configuration
– export your inventory to Excel
– produce a comprehensive report, including cyber vulnerabilities.
The OT-BASE Cloud product is not just interesting for asset owners, it is also used by consultants and MSPs to produce OT inventories for their clients. OT-BASE Cloud is sometimes also used as an entry-level approach to a permanent OT inventory, as it provides a smooth transition to the OT-BASE on-premise product.
With the on-premise version of OT-BASE you can:
– automatically discover OT devices and their software/firmware configuration, including configuration changes and the addition of new devices
– export your inventory to Excel, ServiceNow, Elasticsearch, Splunk etc.
– enhance collaboration between departments and with contractors and vendors by using OT-BASE as an OT documentation hub.
The asset discovery component that is part of OT-BASE does the job rather superbly. Not only does it discover make and model, but also network connectivity, installed software and firmware, and much more.
Hardware inventory and software inventory
A hardware inventory alone is of little use. For digital devices, you must know which firmware version, operating system, application software, and security patches are installed. That’s what the OT-BASE OT Asset Management System delivers.
THE OT ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
OT-BASE by Langner